Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Quick Note

In checking visitor statistics, I was pleasantly surprised by this number:

Average Visit Length .......... 4:01


That's pretty darn good! A visitor to this blog spends, on average, about 4 minutes! So, people are reading my articles. Compare that number to about a year ago, when I was getting a good chunk of daily visits from Entrecard droppers:

Average Visit Length .......... 0:22


In retrospect it would seem that the demise of EntreCard was a good thing. I don't see it exactly that way, but what I do know is that at least 25 per cent of the current daily readers of this humble weblog found me via EntreCard! Thank you, all of you, for your continued support. I'm here for you, and for all of you.

I ran across a post today on famousbloggers.net that mentions a few upcoming events for bloggers: certainly there must be more. If you know of any please leave details and URLs in either comments or fb comments! Thanks!

Tags: Bloggers, bloggers events

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics