Monday, December 24, 2012

Hotel Kitchen Supplies Online

Although PeachSuite Hotel Supply is primarily a commercial supplier, most of the products they offer are available for purchase by the general consumer! There are many fantastic itmes (of course, since they are designed for heavy use, you can expect them to do the job a little better and last a little longer than something you would pick up at a big box or department store!)

On the other hand, if you are buying for a commercial entity, PeachSuite should be bookmarked as your source for Hotel Supplies Online, because the outstanding choice of high-quality items goes above and beyond wht you may find anywhere else! PeachSuite is the perfect match as a Hotel Amenities Supplier for any hotel, motel, bed & breakfast, resort, lodge, restaurant, caterer or health care facility.

PeachSuite has been in business for more than 30 years - the range of what they offer is wide - including Kitchen, catering and bar supplies, furniture, janitorial items and a whole lot more! 


Now, when you poke around on the website, before you go, check the Clearance Items, as you may find a surprise or two! (I found a Conair Cuisinart 4 Cup Coffee Maker with Stainless Steel Carafe priced around 30 dollars!) Everything on site is interactive and very user-friendly. You can create an account, place and pay for an order, and be "good to go" in no time! Check it out right now, or bookmark the URL for future reference! You'll be so glad you did!


Tags: ,

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics