Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stock Market 2013 Pick and Play Project: "The Little Financial Experiment"

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I present you with a gift: a "post-in-progress" - I've never done one of these before in my 12 years of blogging... as they say, "there's a first time for everything!"

Panning for Gold in 2013

With the New Year, I decided to conduct an online experiment. I've always been good at selecting Mutual Funds, so I'm going to transfer my method to the stock market. I am going to pick a limited number of stocks to follow and will present quarterly updates (roughly quarterly) - I will update this series in February, June and October, with a year-end "finisher" around the 15th of December.

I may add to the portfolio (or subtract from it at any time) - this individual post was uploaded on December 30th 2012 but will be updated as needed between now and January 14. I am participating in some stock market/wealth blog carnivals, and if you are a visitor from one of these carnivals, I would like to hear from you either in blogger comments or facebook comments, your own experiences, your URLs, whatever you can contribute to help make sure we have a produtive and very fruitful year with this little financial experiment.

Powered by Zoundry Raven

Check this out ::: Rupal Bhansali on Finding Investments Off the Beaten Path

Hey, I'm the first to admit that when it comes to stock-picking, I'm just monkeying around, a rank amateur, if you will, so do what I do at your own risk! Inother words, do your own due diligence before investing.

Other keyboards ::: Barron’s Top 10 Stock Picks for 2013 are Apple (AAPL) Barnes and Noble (BKS) BlackRock (BLK) Novartis (NVS) Royal Dutch (RDS.A) Marathon Petroleum (MPC) JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Western Digital (WDC) General Dynamics (GD) Viacom (VIA) Read more:

Jenna Voigt's "Five stockpicking managers to watch in 2013" Nope, I'm not on the list! LOL!

The Current State Of The Macro-Economy And Implications For Stock Picking


Money Blogroll



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics