Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bangs

Some say she could be mistaken for a relative of an NBA star. A recent change of hairstyle (has set others wondering if she wears a wig)...

But our fashion god in the clouds has taken notice of her bangs, and doesn't care for what he sees.

Karl Lagerfeld, interviewed on French television ::: “I don’t understand the change of hair . . . Frankly, the fringe was a bad idea. It’s not good.” He also noted that Mrs. Obama now resembles “une speakerine de LCI,” or an anchor on the French news network LCI. The designer concluded the interview by clarifying that he "adored" the First Lady.

Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo


You can receive my special newsletters - published only when necessary - by clicking on the envelope icon below - then you'll be on my mailing list. Stuff you won't ever see on my blog is what you will get! (That sounded a bit Yoda-ish, LOL!) Don't worry - I will not share or sell or compromise my list (or your privacy) in any way, shape or form!
Tags: ,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics