Thursday, January 03, 2013

COYOTE HUNT CONTEST!

The 6th Annual Coyote Hunt Contest sponsored by the Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs of Sullivan County, Inc. NY will be held on February 8, 9, 10 2013. The Grand Prize of $2,000 will be awarded for the overall heaviest coyote, $200 Daily Prize for the heaviest coyote each day, an extra $100 prize for the Junior Hunter age 12 to 15 years old and an extra $100 for the Female Hunter weighing in the heaviest coyote. $100 each will be awarded for all the other coyotes weighed in during the 3-day Hunt Contest.

This contest is for coyotes hunted & taken only in New York State. The early registration entry fee is $30.00. Besides the cash prizes, the entry fee includes a free banquet dinner and a free $5.00 three gun raffle ticket. Entry fees must be postmarked by January 25, 2013. A late registration fee of $35.00 will then be accepted until 7 PM on February 5, 2013. Everyone wishing to participate in the hunt or attend the dinner pays the same price at time of registration.

For registration and all the rules of the 3-day Coyote Hunt Contest please contact the Federation Coyote Hunt Secretary, Kay Danchak, 122 Jaketown Road, Swan Lake, NY 12783 or call Kay or Jack @ 845-482-4987. For any further information call Pat Voges @ 631-968-8210. For an application download HERE.

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics