Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pop Clips » 19 Jan 2013

Topping the list of searches here on my humble weblog: Ms. Dawn Yang!
plasticzilla















Topping Google's list of hot searches in North America:

50,000+ searches
Some Serious Questions About the New Horror Movie 'Mama'The Atlantic Wire

Have a look at some very interesting articles:
Land O'Lakes finds success with dairy micro co-ops in Malawi
By Kimberlee Ables, January 7, 2013
The top US dairy cooperative has brought decades of expertise to Malawi, creating micro co-ops that pool their milk for purchase by one of the country's largest processors. The five-year program by Land O'Lakes, supported by a grant from USAID, set up or expanded 23 milk bulking groups across the country. The result? Farmers' incomes were boosted, and they got access to productivity-enhancing inputs, insurance coverage, technical training and community prestige.



CNN (blog)
The "Django Unchained" action figures that were causing a heap of controversy (something the movie is already quite familiar with) are now officially discontinued. 

China: Top 10 Independent Movies of 2012
Shelly Kraicer, a China-based writer and film curator offered a list of the best Chinese independent films made in 2012. ChinaFile has more details.


Hacker, 2013 *For Allen Ginsberg and Aaron Swartz* I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness. The angry fix they sought was far different from that of...


Tags: ,

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics