Friday, January 18, 2013

Xiaxue Blog

Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at xiaxue.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
Take it from me, folks - there is nothing more daunting than one's blog vanishing overnight. It happened without warning to Capital Region People (here is the only remaining proof it ever existed), and it looks like the same fate has befallen several blogs in the area stretching from Singapore to Australia.
Last night I used blogger's back-up feature to save my 6000+ posts published over the last several years.
Those of you who follow Xiaxue know that uberblogger Wendy Cheng is pregnant with her first child. She may not have seen the email I sent her Thursday about something I noticed by accident: UPDATE: Looks like she is aware of the malware issue, so that is encouraging... hopefully her blog will be restored soon.
If you would kindly make note of and save or bookmark the following URLS you won't "lose" me should anything similar happen here.
http://twitter.com/davelucas
http://davelucasmobile.wordpress.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics