Monday, February 04, 2013

Way of the Blog

Whilst websurfing over the weekend I ran across Maria Armoudian's blog - this is the sort of thing I was attempting and had hoped that my old radio-program-based Capital Region People blog would eventually morph into. It didn't end up that way; as a matter of fact the blog was deleted as "spam" even as it forged on all alone with no new entreies but still averaging over 400 hits a day!

I have thought about reconstructing the blog but I'm not sure if it is possible, let alone worthwhile to spend valuable time doing.

You may have noticed that my current blog here has taken on a hybrid appearance of a radio + blogger + social networker + internet personality offering. I'm always open to suggestions, comments and critiques!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics