Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do NOT download Aktiv mp3 recorder

I had to battle the Conduit monster earlier this week. Geez! What a bitch! I made the mistake of downloading what seemed like it might be a helpful program, something called Aktiv mp3 recorder.

Although I took great pains to check off the boxes provided by the installer to ensure I didn't download and install junk, this nasty thing called Conduit managed to sneak onto my computer. It hides itself very well and even manages to sneak past the stealthiest of anti-spy and anti-virus programs!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD Aktiv mp3 recorder! But if you already have and have fallen victim to Conduit, I found one wonderful set of instructions for getting rid of it. HERE IT IS. Let me know about your individual experience and how you have dealt with it.

You can receive my special newsletters - published only when necessary - by clicking on the envelope icon below - then you'll be on my mailing list. Thank-you very much! Don't worry - I will not share it or sell or compromise my list (or your privacy) in any way, shape or form!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics