Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How do I Post to MEDIUM?

The short answer: you don't.

You may be reading posts by bloggers concerning medium, but despite what it says on the main website: "Medium is in closed beta right now... But to be clear: Limiting access is not our approach to quality," you don't have access - and seeing this policy is months old, there is apparently no telling when anyone but a privileged few will be allowed in.

To those pompous bloggers writing about Medium: Why don't you wait until everyone can enjoy it? I guess you must think you are ten feet above the rest of us, sort of like in the olden days when one had to have key to get into the Playboy club.

Medium. Not ready for prime time. If and when it is, will it become another Posterous? Think before you leap!


You can receive my special newsletters - published only when necessary - by clicking on the envelope icon below - then you'll be on my mailing list. Thank-you very much! Don't worry - I will not share it or sell or compromise my list (or your privacy) in any way, shape or form!
Tags: ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics