Friday, June 07, 2013

Prism Schism Google Shmoogle

Here is yet another aspect of daily digital life cementing my position that you need to be OFF the cloud.

I just spiffed up an old Dell Latitude laptop - reloaded the OS and made it a lean, mean writin' machine. My data is my data, on the HD, CDs and USBs. If I do need some kind of cloud-based wordsaver I simply gmail writings to myself. Check out these Drudgelines ::: NSA, FBI secretly mining data from Internet firms... 'THEY QUITE LITERALLY CAN WATCH YOUR IDEAS AS YOU TYPE'...

So, how is your S.E.O.??? In case you aren't aware (and maybe you don't even care) there have been some changes to the almighty Google Algorithm. Read on if you and your blog are suffering from traffic loss and need to conduct anyalysis. Have fun with this!
You can receive my special newsletters - published only when necessary - by clicking on the envelope icon below - then you'll be on my mailing list. Thank-you very much! Don't worry - I will not share it or sell or compromise my list (or your privacy) in any way, shape or form!
Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics