Friday, July 19, 2013

America has no functioning democracy

This is really sick. Someone emailed me:
Money is the modern 21st Century American deity? What kind of society are we living in? I think Jimmy Carter is onto something. First time I have agreed with Mr. Carter in years. Flex is the key. Many things are changing... forever, not for better.

Forbes ::: "Every day we must remember that the vitality of our democratic system depends on us – Americans’ active engagement –" to which I will add American mainstream media seems hell-bent on distracting the public away from what the Obama administration is doing by grass-feeding the sheeple with Trayvon, Zimmerman and the Rolling Stone cover.

Another thing: Are you a "victim" of "stagnant pay"? I remember the days when employers freely dispensed OT and gave holiday bonuses. Those times have passed. "Stagnant Pay" is mentioned in a Politico article about student loan debt (don't get me going on that!)

Oh and by the way: take THAT, Rolling Stone!

Tags: , , Information Technology, del.icio.us tags: , , , Intelligence, Internet, Law, Politics, Scandal, Security, USA
You can receive my special newsletters - published only when necessary - by clicking on the envelope icon below - then you'll be on my mailing list. Thank-you very much! Don't worry - I will not share it or sell or compromise my list (or your privacy) in any way, shape or form!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics