Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Woody Allen Nightmare Mia Vanity Farrow


THE LINK IS IN! Cut to the chase: CLICK HERE!
Here's one of those Drudge report items that when you click on it, it re-directs back to Drudge (at least that is what it has been doing since 20:30 - it is now 23:00) - The great American filmmaker Woody Allen always generates a great deal of interest, so it is not surprising that a Drudge mention is generating a great deal of interest. Being a huge Wild Man fan myself, I'm wondering what more there could be to the saga of Woody and Mia... We do know the Woody one is no fan of vanity Fair magazine: Back in 1992, attorneys representing Allen charged that Farrow was responsible for Vanity Fair's cover story alleging Allen abused their 7-year-old adopted daughter Dylan... so let's explore, courtesy of Google...


  1. Mia's Story | Vanity Fair

    www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1992/11/farrow199211

    Nov 1, 1992 - It concerns Woody Allen's behavior and what it has done to Mia Farrow 
    and the 11 children involved. The author breaks new ground on one of ...


    1. The quiet victory of Mia & the kids Woody left behind | New York Post

      nypost.com/2012/.../the-quiet-victory-of-mia-the-kids-woody-left-behin...


      Jan 8, 2012 - Mia Farrow met Woody Allen in the fall of 1979; she was 34, a mother 
      to seven ... Her friend Leonard Gershe told Vanity Fair that Woody often ...


    2. Woody Allen Threatens To Sue Vanity Fair . - Google News

      news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1309&dat=19921007...


      Law yers for Woody Allen threat ened on today to sue Vanity Fair magazine 
      for libel ...abused the seven-year-old daughter he adopted with actress Mia Farrow.

    The Woody Allen-Mia Farrow scandal 20 years later | OMG Now ...

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics