Saturday, November 02, 2013

Fake Boston Marathon Victims

Ever wonder what might happen if you dressed up for Halloween as a Boston Marathon Bomber Victim and posted your pic on twitter? Alicia Ann Lynch, a 22-year-old from Michigan, tweeted and instagrammed a photo of herself in costume. Oops - the internet strikes back!


NSFW if you click on the image!


Audrea Gause, 26, of Troy, N.Y. (click here to see a pic) must be really smart - the scam she dreamed up was a doozy - and what nerve: Gause was awarded $480,000 from the fund after claiming she suffered a traumatic brain injury resulting in long-term memory loss, impaired speech and loss of some motor function that would require future surgery as a result of the Boston Marathon bombing! Now, think about this: Gause gave $377,500 of the money she fraudulently obtained from The One Fund to a New York construction company as a down payment on a new home in an affluent section of Clifton Park, N.Y. Did she really think of this alone? Quite the criminal mastermind, wouldn't ya say? But wait! Gause is suspected of having worked with an accomplice: she was caught on video withdrawing One Fund money from an Albany bank. Who was that with her? Was that person limping? Here's a little inside intel: a close female relative has been scamming elderly Albany residents by pretending to be "a friend in need" - and cleaned out one woman's bank account in a few days!

Both Gause's mother and her attorney claims that Gause has done no wrong! And she still wants to live in Clifton park! And look what Kyle Becker says: What’s wrong with a woman claiming a mental deficiency to seek a little wealth redistribution? Are you anti-woman… perhaps, bigoted against the disabled?
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics