Wednesday, December 25, 2013

$29 Guest Posts All Month Long*

Ready to take your blog to the next level? 

Lose the "Blogging Blues" by submitting a guest post to one of my blogs! SUBMIT HERE(but read the paragraph below first!)


ONE submission per blogger, per week. Must include your email address. By submitting an article, you are granting the right to publish it. Articles appearing elsewhere on the internet will NOT be approved. If a duplicate is found later, your article will be deleted.

Mr./Ms. Blogger, YOU could be lost in a dark corner of the Internet forever if you don't initiate contact with other bloggers via visiting, commenting and guest-posting!

Been thinking about blogging but not sure how it would all come out?

Stop hesitating and start creating! Need help? Lots of tips to be found and studied here and here!

Instead of comparing yourself to other bloggers in the online world, ask yourself "What can I create so remarkably unique that people have no choice but to come to me?"

Your new blog could get a huge boost from a guest-post on one of mine!
Submit your guest post now!
There’s nothing standing in the way of you and your goals of creating a money-making blog! It’s time for you to turn your dreams of money-making-blogging-ease into reality!


Awesome Ultimate Blog Promotion Guide! FREE! 



*offer valid December 25 2013 - January 25 2014





How would you like to get a FREE report to help you blog better, right now?
FREE BONUS!

 The Blogging Blunders (Free) Report! Click on the image above to grab yours while they last!

 It's about lessons that can save your blog. Feel free to share this report to others (your friends, readers, colleagues) by referring them to this page. Spread the word too! You can tweet, buzz, digg, stumble (whatever you like).
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics