|CLICK on image to ENLARGE|
You can take these advantages by using VPN Gate:
You can get through the government's firewall to browse restricted web sites (e.g. YouTube). You can disguise your IP address to hide your identity while surfing the Internet. You can protect yourself by utilizing its strong encryption while using public Wi-Fi. Unlike traditional VPN services, VPN Gate can get through most firewalls. VPN Gate is free of charge. Not a single registration is required.
There is a list of Public VPN Relay Servers on the VPN Gate Academic Project Web Site. Anyone online can hook up to any VPN servers on the listthe list. No user registrations are required.
How does VPN Gate work?
- VPN Gate network consists of many VPN servers, which are provided by volunteers around the world.
You can provide your own computer as a VPN server to join this experiment.
- Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android are supported.
- Supports SSL-VPN (SoftEther VPN) protocol, L2TP/IPsec protocol, OpenVPN protocol and Microsoft SSTP protocol.
- Anonymous connections are accepted.
- No user registrations are required. Click HERE to begin.
- Each VPN server has a dynamic IP address. Therefore it may change at random period.
- VPN servers appear and disappear at any time. Therefore, an IP address may not always connect to a VPN server.
- All VPN servers are capable of routing your traffic to the Internet, so you can disguise your real IP address.
- Using a server located somewhere other than your region may provide you some more accessible websites, because the comminucation would look as if it is originated from the country the VPN server resides.