Saturday, December 06, 2014

Check Out These Cool, Innovative Ways To Charge Your Cell Phone

2AA Battery Charger

This came for the Dollar store! The same display had USB wires for Androids and iPhone for $1 each, so I bought two for each phone. I picked up a few extra as stocking-stuffers for the coming Holiday Season! I get a full charge on my iPhone from 50% in about twenty minutes! This particular item comes in white or black!

Solar Charger

A full-featured solar charger like mine means you rarely run out of battery power when you're on the go! I got this one for about USD $8 on Ali Baba.  It takes about an hour to fully charge my iPhone from 39%.








Wi-Fi Charger

A Wi-Fi charger can charge your cell phone wherever there is Wi-Fi. By making use of electromagnetic induction, a Wi-Fi charger converts the energy of Wi-Fi signal into electricity and stores it in the internal battery. Although a Wi-Fi signal normally emits weak radiation energy, the charger’s high conversion efficiency still makes it work. The Wi-Fi powered RCA Airnergy charger can charge a BlackBerry from 30% power to full power in about 90 minutes.

Crank Radio Charger


ETON's American Red Cross, Solar & Hand Turbine Powered AM/FM Weather Radio, With A USB Smart Phone Charger, LED Flashlight, Glow In The Dark Locater Guarantees You'll Always Have Access To Light, Solar & Crank Power, DC-Input, Mini USB, For AC Power, Has The Option For Individual Radio Listening Via The Headphone Output.





Heat-Powered Charger
power pocket
The Pocket Power by Vodafone is basically a small pocket sewn into your pants or sleeping bag. Heat from the body is absorbed by thermoelectric material and converted into voltage. At last look, it was still under development.






Do YOU have an unusual device or method to charge a cell phone, especially in an emergency? Please leave your details in the comments - I think you can add a photo in the Facebook comments section - and if you have a blog entry or if you are a retailer or seller, it' s oka to leave the URL (I'll be checking to make sure it's a cell phone charger you're promoting!)
submit to reddit
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics