Friday, September 02, 2016

Name All Tunes Win $100

USD$100 cash prize to the first person who can correctly identify all of the songs mixed, in order, by title and artist.

https://soundcloud.com/davelucas-net/30-x-11

To enter, follow me on twitter, then submit your entry via comments below: winner will be notified via direct message on twitter. If you don't have a twitter account, it's free to open one and you might find it interesting!

The Rules
(1) Follow me on twitter
(2) Listen to 30x11 and identify all of the music used in the mix, in order, by title and artist.
 (3) Submit your entry in either comments area of this blog. BE SURE TO PLACE YOUR TWITTER HANDLE @____ AT THE END OF YOUR ENTRY.

Void where prohibited. Deadline: October 1, 2016. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the unlikely event of a tie, the prize will be split. Terms & Conditions: I reserve the right of sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond my control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. Good luck!


submit to reddit
Send to Kindle


Subscribe to my blog via Kindle!

Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment


COMMENTING CHARGES
Per comment rate: $2
Payable by either clicking the BitCoin "tip me" button or the PayPal "donate" button in the sidebar.

WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO COMMENT?
Because, like the fine publication Tablet, whom I borrowed this concept from, I too am committed to bringing you the best, smartest, most enlightening and entertaining reporting and writing I'm able to provide, all free of charge. I take pride in my loyal readership, and I'm thrilled that you choose to engage with me in a way that is both thoughtful and thought-provoking. But the Internet, for all of its wonders, poses challenges to civilized and constructive discussion, allowing vocal—and, often, anonymous—minorities to drag it down with invective (and worse).

I'm asking people who'd like to post comments on my blog to pay a nominal fee—less a paywall than a gesture of your own commitment to the cause of great conversation. All proceeds go to helping me bring you the provocative and/or entertaining articles that brought you here in the first place.

I NEED TO BE HEARD! BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY.
Readers can still interact with me FREE of charge via Facebook comments and Google+ comments! You can also reach me via Twitter @davelucas

I hope this new largely symbolic measure will help create a more pleasant and cultivated environment for all! Those of you who choose to contribute, thanks for your support.

IMPORTANT:

Your comment will appear after you have made your donation.

All IP addresses are logged.

Your comment will not appear immediately as all messages are vetted before publication.

PS - Any more questions? Check out my Policy & Terms of Use FAQ!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics